Powered By Blogger

Thursday

Elements

Lines-The Gesture lines show that the bottom car is dynamic and the top one is static.

Shape and Size-The Shape are circles and they show endlessness. The size shows the difference of the planets and moon.



Texture- This Tree bark shows roughness and has a hard texture.

Direction-The Horizontal lines show a little bit of tranquility and calmness in this picture. 





Color and Value-This is Color and Value because it has a lot of darkness and light in it.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's easy to identify your elements in each picture without reading the descriptions. Great job Travis. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with stacy. easy to identify and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. again, agree, easy to identify, very well put

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures show all the elements. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It could have been better explained, but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures show the elements very well

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think your pictures are good but you should have explained them better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like they say; easy to identify. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

All about me

My name is Travis Black i want to become a marine biologyst. I Lisen to rock Music. I recently went to visit my mother who lives in Abington MA. I also like to build and work on automobiles i am curntelly working on my 1993 Shelby Cobra.